Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday, March 27, 2014

I'm sitting here, with a mostly great view of sunrise from my "dining room" window.  I see the palm trees "swaying in the tropical breezes"...kind of...they're being blown around by very cold breezes  - if the temp is below 70, or as of this moment, below 60 (!), can they be called "tropical" breezes.  I did not come to Florida for this!  Although the folks in Sonora would appreciate it since it was 47 there yesterday.  Brrrrrr.
I had begun to make fun of these Floridians when I heard the weather report about a "dramatic drop in temps"  -  all the way to the 60's  - but then it dropped to 50 Tuesday night and I had to turn on the heater.  So, no more jokes at their expense.    I just heard it's supposed to be 79 today!  Yay - but, "spotty" showers coming in off the Gulf ...  boo.  Oh well, I'm not workin so it's all good!  Plus I'm trying to live by this bumper sticker thought....

here...

comes...


the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment