Friday, May 15, 2015

TOWER ARCH...the search continues...where are you tower???
Yes, there are "interesting" rock formations in Arches...

and yes, this is still the "road", I am now clinching everything that can be clinched in the human body!


through first obstacles

I actually got out to go to top and make sure we didn't run into someone coming up over the other side

and then we get to THIS little situation

my photos do not capture how steep this "slope" is

at this "wall of rock" my heart is pounding a mile a minute and I am praying...please Lord...not THIS  one!

and even mr adventureous is worried...gotta go look

cause it's steep, high rocks, and can't see over top

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Dad doing a different (non-trailer related) type of technical driving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you weren't pulling the RV!

    ReplyDelete