Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Paul had researched beaches in Florida and therefore our next stop was along "the lost coast", specifically Carabelle.  The noseeums were there and so was the humidity.  We actually got one really great day and headed to the beach.



One day at the beach - well, it's better than no days at the beach!  Across the bay from this beach we also went on a kayak tour - it was unfortunately lame - fun to be on the water but not what it was hyped to be.  As we left the lost coast we did something great - now I can say something I've always wanted to say... yeah, I went shoppin down to the Piggly Wiggly!   And even better, I went shoppin down to the Piggly Wiggly in Apalachicola.  I got the t-shirt to prove it!  We love the names in Florida.  Although we never did figure out how to say this one....
we-waw-hitch-ka??

No comments:

Post a Comment