Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April 2, 2014  #3

Yes, #3 - wanna get caught up.

After EPCOT we did Universal Studios - it was a ride-a-palooza.  I held off on the first ride because it was intense ... the Hulk - upside down and backwards and spirals - constant screamin.  But I was holding out for Harry Potter!  I became the glasses, hat, backpack holder.  Finally we made it around the park to the big excitement...










I shoulda followed the recommendation - it was  GREAT ride and halfway through it I thought I was gonna toss my cookies - I was soooo sick I became the permanent sunglasses, hat, backpack holder the rest of the day!  Sigh...  So many of the rides were just boxes where you were rocked back and forth, were shaken, tipped forward and the rest was CG - good rides! (At least the ones I was able to participate on )
One of the favorite rides.  Straight up!

No comments:

Post a Comment