Thursday, November 14, 2013

November 14

Adding extra posts because the internet in this humble park is the best we have had so far and I have many things to share.  Thanks to those who leave comments because then I know SOMEONE is reading my blog.  It's kinda fun to know you look at my words and pics.  The blogs are for me too so I remember where I was and what I did.  When you see so much it's hard to remember everything - I now travel with a calendar so we remember where we have been.  That came in handy just today when Paul was talking with our credit card company - they had put a hold on our account until we went over some charges with them.  It's so funny, we've been traveling for weeks and all of a sudden  they notice.  I don't get it.

Places that we've seen and loved:

Harrison, Arkansas - Buffalo River National Park - beautiful - many elk - enjoyed a great zip line.

Whittaker Point  Most Photgraphed place in Arkansas

heard an elk bugle - gave me the shivers - so cool

featured on food network
shared table with motorcycle ridin couple


poor chloe - after 3 mi hike drank water laying down

best color in town at the cemetary!


1 comment:

  1. Murphy and Ziggy always enjoy laydowndrinking after a good walk

    ReplyDelete