Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11, 2013

Happy Birthday momma - I called her and she won't even see this because she does not even own a computer, but I still wanna say, happy birthday.

Paul has been quite the tour guide - this trip I really haven't done ANY research on sights to see - he does.
We have stayed in some great places and seen great things - and had some great food.  A few days ago we traveled from St. Louis, Missouri to Lake of the Ozarks.  On the way we stopped to try some Missouri wines and it worked out so perfectly to eat lunch at the winery's bistro.  We dined in a lovely room, up on a bluff, overlooking the Missouri River. Great wine and yummy food - ate way too much but it's ok - then I didn't eat dinner.

 now i wanna go back....

         i wanna fix this pic!  I'm made the reflection is there...

                 oh welll

 a lot of color was done in Missouri but we found some on the path down to the restaurant...lovely.

I love fall.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics! I love the one with the reflection... makes it feel like a real place, and the fall color is gorgeous. Sounds like you're living the good life!

    ReplyDelete