Friday, October 18, 2013

October 17, 2013

Hot Springs, Arkansas

Delays in posts are due to really ssssssllllllllooooowwww internet or no internet or internet accessible only in the clubhouse, which I did not want to sit in.  I am spoiled.  I want to sit in my C.O.W. (condo on wheels) and do my blogging there.  Even here at this site in Hot Springs I have been trying to access my blog for an hour at least and it's midnight!!  We have had to stream one of our shows during the day because at night we assume their bandwidth at this park is not enough to support everyone who wants online.  Yes, I know my children.  I am whining about a "first-world" problem.

And of course there is another reason why I haven't blogged - I'm tired!!  We go and see stuff all day - that's why we drove thousands of miles to get here after all.  And I'm not young anymore so I get tired.  Then all I want to do is sit and watch a little tube and then go to bed so I can get up and do it again the next day!

And of course, as I recently revealed to a  room full of toastmasters, I am a procrastinator.  I have to download some pictures so my blog is even remotely interesting to someone.  So now you have it - I am a busy, lazy, frustrated blogger.  I'll get to it, eventually, really, I promise.  But for now, I'm tired.  It's after midnight - my pillow needs me.


2 comments:

  1. Great blog post mom! Quick, fresh, real, funny. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks honey - as I always tell other speakers, just speak the truth from your heart - haha

    ReplyDelete